Military discounts on wedding products and services are a great benefit that many businesses provide to active duty military and even veterans in some cases. Many businesses promote these discounts and much more so the best rule of thumb is to always ask if a military discount is available. Here is our list of wedding military discounts and how to find even more.
Engagement Rings with Military Discounts
Military members receive a discount on engagement rings by entering USTROOPS in the discount box upon check out.
- Helzberg Diamonds
10% discount to all active duty, retirees, disabled veterans, and dependents of active duty/retirees, on orders placed in-store, online, or at 1-800-HELZBERG (435-9237). Once verified, those eligible will receive a one-time promotion code. Offer can’t be combined with any other promotion and is not applicable toward loose diamonds from Create Your Own Helzberg Diamond Ring™ or custom gemstone jewelry.
- Larson Jewelers
Active duty military members receive 5% off the purchase of wedding rings and bands.
Ready to pop the big question and put a ring on it? Get 5% off on an engagement ring of your choice (maximum price of $10,000) by simply providing your US military email address.
- Wedding Rings Depot
Military members receive 10% off the purchase of wedding rings by using the code MILITARY at checkout.
- White Flash Engagement Ring Discount
Active-Duty Armed Forces members receive 1% off engagement rings or diamonds. Enter promotional code “Military Discount” at checkout. Note: The website asks to send proof of military ID. It is against the law to send a photocopy or reproduction of a military id.
- Zales Diamond Store
There is no official confirmation but it is believed past and present military members receive a 10% discount on any item that is not already discounted. In order to get the discount you must call Zales to have it applied.
Military members receive a 10% discount on fine jewelry by registering with a valid military e-mail and entering the code USMILDISC at checkout.
- One of the best perks of being in the military when it comes to tying the knot is that the base chapel is typically free including chaplain performing the wedding ceremony with a variety choices including almost any religious denomination, non-religious, military, civilian and casual. Start with the Chaplain’s office to find out more.
Free or Cheap Wedding Reception Venues
- Military bases also offer a variety of options to host wedding receptions at significantly lower cost than non-military venues, hotels or resorts. Depending on where the military base is located and the venues available venues can range from the officer, enlisted or joint-rank clubs, chapel, meeting halls, beaches, lakes, mountains and much more.
- Weddings for Warriors
Weddings for Warriors provides free vow-renewals and weddings to active duty military couples. Everything is included from bridal gowns, photography, hair and makeup, the venue and food. This program started in Savannah, Georgia but is now done throughout the United States. Apply to Weddings for Warriors to participate.
Wedding Dresses for Free or with Military Discount
- Banana Republic – 15% discount for active duty, military veterans, and dependents. Valid in store only with valid ID.
- Brides Across America Military Bride Wedding Gown Giveaway
Multiple bridal retailers and wedding dress designers work with this organization to provide free wedding dresses to military brides. Special wedding dress events are held throughout the year where they giveaway wedding dresses. Check out their site for a listing of the next free wedding dress event in a city near you.
- David’s Bridal
David’s Bridal offers a 10% off all in-store purchases for military men and women and their significant others. Present a valid military ID or DD Form 214 in any David’s Bridal store to receive 10% off your entire purchase.
- Dress Barn – Discount and participation varies by location. Have a military ID with you and ask.
- Larenas, Somerset, PA
Save 15% on a bridal gown at Larenas by presenting a valid military ID.
- New York & Company – Receive a 15% discount at participating locations.
Military Discount Shoes
- Payless Shoes – 10% off nationwide to all military personnel and their immediate family.
- Rack Room Shoes – 10% off entire purchase with a valid U.S. Military ID.
- Stride Rite – 10% discount to all military personnel and their dependents.
Military Discount Suits, Tuxedos and Other Men’s Items
- Banana Republic – 15% discount
- David’s Bridal – 10% discount
- Tommy Hilfiger – 15% off with Sheer ID
Destination Wedding Venues & Services with Military Discounts
- A Little White Chapel, Las Vegas, NV
Active duty military members receive a military discount with valid proof.
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands
50% discount on destination wedding packages “Barefoot On The Beach” and “Paradise” for active duty military. No passports required for U.S. Citizens!
- Maui’d Forever Wedding Packages, Kauai, Maui, Oahu, The Big Island, HI and Santa Barbara, CA
Discounted wedding packages to active duty military.
- Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel, Las Vegas, NV
10% military wedding discount is available to all active duty service members and their brides, and valid on the “Elegance” and “Exquisite” Las Vegas wedding packages.
- Ocean Isle Inn, Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Get up to 10-15% off on accommodations and beach wedding packages if you are an active duty military personnel.
- Viva Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapels will pay the $60.00 Minister Fee for military personnel.
- Weddings the Island Way, St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands
Offer a military discount to troops and their families. Call or email for more information email@example.com or call 1.800.582.4784.
Local Wedding Venues & Services with Military Discounts
- Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn, Gettysburg, PA
Active duty military are offered 10% off any room or suite, all year round, at this 12-room bed and breakfast, located in a Historic 1809 Field Stone Farmhouse. Active Duty Military receive a 10% discount on all wedding and reception packages. This includes the small, medium, and large size wedding packages, and elopement packages. Reserve online or call (717) 334-8804.
- Clifton Inn, Charlottesville, VA
Servicemen and women in the United States military get 25% off of the facility fee when they wed at Clifton (offer valid Sunday-Thursday only).
- Los Coyotes Country Club, Buena Park, CA
Military brides and grooms who book their wedding at Los Coyotes Country Club can receive a free wedding ceremony (a $2000 value) or 10% off on the Food & Beverage package. Some restrictions may apply, and this offer is only valid on new event bookings.
- Marcus Weddings, Milwaukee, WI
25% discount on any Wedding package or reception for active U.S. Military personnel. Includes the following hotels in the Milwaukee area: Pfister Hotel, Hilton Milwaukee, Intercontinental Milwaukee and Grand Geneve Resort. Cancellation fees will be WAIVED for any wedding receptions that must be cancelled or rescheduled due to unanticipated deployment.
- Shades of You Wedding Services, San Diego, CA
Discount pricing for the wedding ceremony and a photographer that also provides value pricing for active military and small budget weddings. Services include wedding ministers, officiants, outdoor wedding ceremony planning and marriage licenses.
- True Photography Wedding Photographer, San Diego, CA
10% military discount on wedding photography to all who have served the U.S. Armed Forces including veterans and active duty personnel.
Wedding Invitations and Stationery with Military Discounts
Former and current United States military receive a 10% storewide discount on wedding stationery and wedding thank you notes with personalized and embossed stationery products. Please provide proof of service to receive this offer. StationeryXpress will also ship to APO addresses.
Additional Ways to Find Military Discounts on Wedding Products & Services
- Ask! Don’t be afraid to ask. Many businesses offer military discounts that aren’t published or will provide one upon being asked.
- Google to find military wedding discounts in your area. Example “wedding venue” “military discount” “san antonio, tx” plus your geo location (e.g. city, county).
- Check the local ITT, ITR or MWR office for military discounts offered in the local area.
- Military & Veteran Discount – List for national brands, multi-state chains, online stores and services offering veteran and military discounts.
- Local Area Veterans & Military Discounts – See additional military discounts only available in your city.
Last note: Always compare pricing and services. A military discount can be a great value but it doesn’t mean it will always be the best price or the bes