Active duty military, reserves, and veterans are eligible for military and veteran discounts from many major wireless service providers. See our list of major wireless carriers that offer wireless military and veteran cell phone discounts.
AT & T Military & Veteran Discount
Eligible: Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Retired Military, Spouses (including spouses of deceased military), Families, & Veterans
25% discount on qualified monthly wireless plans including the AT&T Unlimited Starter Plan, AT&T Unlimited Extra, and AT&T Unlimited Elite.
Sign up online or in store with a .mil email address or verify eligibility with a Veterans designated driver’s license, DD214, retired military ID, AMVETS card, VHIC card or VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage.
Additionally, use the VetRewards Card to get a DirecTV military discount on new service.
To receive the ATT military discount visit a local store bring valid proof of service (DD form 214, Veterans or Military ID) and mention FAN code 4085530.
Other FAN codes include:
- Air Force FAN/Code: 2421652
- Army – 2421660
- Navy – 2421954
- Marines – 2421958
- Coast Guard – 2422480
- Veteran – 4085530
Boost Mobile (combined with Virgin Mobile)
Boost mobile allows service men and women to suspend their service while deployed overseas.
Shop Boost Mobile Deals that are offered.
Cricket Wireless Mobile Military Discount
Cricket wireless does not offer a military discount although they have in the past.
Shop Cricket Wireless Mobile Deals that are offered including promotional discounts, auto pay credits, refer a friend and group save discounts.
Sprint Active Duty, Reserve and Veteran Discounts
Sprint is now T-Mobile and all T-Mobile discounts apply to new wireless customers. Existing customers on Sprint service can still receive their discounts. However, all promotions of Sprint service are no longer valid and were expired on 8/1/2020.
T-Mobile Military Phone Plan – Active Duty, Reserves, Retired Military & Veteran Discount
Eligible: Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Retired Military & Veterans, Gold Star Families
The T-Mobile Magenta and Magenta Plus Military plans provides $25 to $35 off each line on up to 4 phone lines. The Magenta and Magenta Plus Military plans include the following:
- Unlimited talk, text, and smartphone data
- 5G access at no extra cost
- Best in-wireless scan protection
- 20GB of 4 LTE mobile hotspot data
- 2x data speed & texting abroad
- 5GB of 4G data in Mexico & Canada
- Unlimited Inflight Wi-Fi
- Free mobile hotspot data
- SD Streaming
- Taxes & fees included
- Texting & data abroad to over 140 countries
- Netflix Standard to watch on your TV, smartphone, table or other device
- Free stuff weekly
U.S. Cellular Active Duty Military Discount
Eligible: Active Duty, veterans
Customers can receive 15% off calling plan fees on individual single line and/or Family plans.
This plan includes all branches of the military that are on active duty or veterans.
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Marine Corps
- Space Force
- National Guard
Verizon Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard & Veteran Discount
Eligible: Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Retired Military & Veterans, Gold Star Families, Veterans.
Verizon Wireless Military Discount
Verizon wireless provides a discount on monthly plans and up to 25% discount on accessories. All government employees including active duty, reserves, and national guard are eligible. This discount is also extended to retired military, veterans and their families through Veterans Advantage.
Military families can take advantage of the following deals:
- $10 off one line
- $25 off two to three lines
- $20 off four or more lines
Verizon FIOS Military Discount
Get exclusive military discounts when you order new FIOS service online including:
- Monthly plan savings
- Free Disney + for 3-12 months
- Savings on Unlimited Wireless
More Discount Programs with Verizon
Discount Programs are also available for First responders, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, emergency medical services and state and local law enforcement, students, nurses and teachers, corporate employee discounts (for companies with corporate agreements in place).
Shop all deals and discounts at Verizon.
Metro by T-Mobile (formerly Metro PCS)
Currently there are no Metro military discounts available.
Shop Metro by T-Mobile Deals that are offered.
A few things to keep in mind…
1. Most wireless carriers provide a 15% discount to the primary phone number and varying discounts for each additional number.
2. If you current have a cellular service plan without the discount most wireless carriers will apply the discount to your account on a go forward basis.
3. Typically a two year service agreement must be established or an existing service agreement must be renewed for an additional two years to qualify for the discount.
4. Ask for a manager if the customer service representative is unaware of any discount.
5. If you don’t see your desired wireless carrier on this list call the carrier and ask if they offer a military or veteran discount.
6. Be sure to compare the carrier’s. The best discount may not mean it’s the best priced plan for your needs or that it’s a suitable carrier in your area.
7. Most wireless military discounts are part of the Department of Defense Handheld Wireless Enterprise Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) Sponsorship Program which is available to all Federal Government employees for service plans and to purchase wireless devices and accessories for personal use.
Phone Device and Accessories Military Discounts
The Apple Veterans and Military Store is available to current Military personnel and Veterans of the U.S. Military, National Guard and Reserve. and for their immediate family members who live in the same household. Veterans and Military personnel receive a 10% discount on Apple products and accessories as a thank you for your service.
Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents get 20% off element phone cases.
All active, veteran, retired, and reservist personnel are eligible to take 10% off Motorola products.
Receive discounts to the electronic products upon verification with your .mil email address. Use the link to sign-up for this discount.