Imagine getting the college education needed for your dream job without having to invest several years into your degree. At career certificate schools, this is exactly the kind of education you’re pursuing; in just one or two years, you could meet the qualifications for exciting, rewarding, and lucrative jobs that are in high demand, even in today’s competitive market.
Check out these Top 20 Career Certificate Schools to find out how you could increase your income and discover new opportunities.
1. Southern Careers Institute – SCI is a leading Texas technical school providing career certificate education to students in the south. Start your career in healthcare, computers, or another booming field.
2. Pinnacle College – Learn about video game design or sound effects at Pinnacle College. Start your career in less than 18 months.
3. South Texas University – South Texas Vo-Tech is a leader in the field of Technical and Vocational training, providing career certificate programs for over 30 years.
4. Eastwick College and the HoHoKus Schools – Eastwick College provides certificate programs for healthcare, technology, business, and other trades.
5. Expression College – At Ex’pression College, students can launch a career in animation, visual effects, game art and design, or sound art.
6. National Career Education – NCE’s primary objective is to provide professional training for entry-level positions based on prior experience.
7. Miller Motte Technical College – At Miller-Motte, students acquire the essential career skills needed for success in today’s challenging job market.
8. McCann School of Business and Technology – McCann’s commitment to education was founded in 1897. Let a traditional college prepare you for today’s high-paying technological jobs.
9. Lamson College – If you are searching for career-oriented education utilizing modern classroom and learning materials, Lamson College is an excellent choice.
10. Keiser University – Keiser University applies a practical approach to career education that’s lasted for over 30 years.
11. Institute for Business and Technology – IBT’s programs are designed with efficient student learning in mind. Graduate with confidence through hands-on training.
12. Computer Systems Institute – CSI’s professors are considered the best in their industries, molding students into in-demand professionals.
13. ATI – ATI offers career training in healthcare, computer repair, information technology, automotive repair, graphic design, business administration, and welding.
14. Arizona Automotive Institute – If you’re looking for career training for an automotive career, Arizona Automotive Institute is the way to go. Fulfill your career doing something you love.
15. Mayfield College – Mayfield is one of the top technical schools in Southern California. Pursue a career in technology, healthcare, or business.
16. New York Institute of Photography – The New York Institute of Photography can help you pursue a career as a professional photographer or simply advance your personal photography skills.
17. Kaplan University – Pursue your education online at Kaplan University; or attend one of Kaplan’s prestigious campuses.
18. Coleman University – Coleman University offers certificate programs in addition to other degree programs. Start your career today at a rewarding, accredited university in San Diego.
19. Westwood College – Westwood College offers accelerated bachelor degree programs, but the career training lies in associate degrees that can be completed in as little as 20 months. Take advantage of day, night, and online schedules.
20. Everest Online – In addition to accredited bachelor and master degree programs, Everest Online offers associate degree programs that can get you started on your career in as little as one to two years. Study in a variety of different fields!