Information on Educational Benefits and Career Options
Today, veteran and military students have many benefits and career options to navigate through as they look to transition from combat to career. Learn more about the many educational benefits and career options offered by private and government institutions and how these benefits apply to your personal circumstances.
- DOD Releases Revised Tuition Assistance Memorandum
- Tuition Assistance Suspended by Army, Air Force, Marine Corps & Coast Guard; Navy Pending
- 2013 Top Online Military Friendly Colleges
- Military Friendly Colleges Guide
- Military Friendly Membership Lists for Colleges & Schools
Department of Veteran’s Affairs Programs
- Post -9/11 GI Bill
- Are my post-9/11 GI Bill benefits taxable?
- Can I transfer my GI Bill benefits?
- GI Bill Transfer of Benefits to Dependents
- Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA) for Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Post-9/11 GI Bill 2013-2014 Payment Rates
- Post 9/11 GI Bill BAH Rate for Online Colleges
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Video Guides – Common Questions Answered
- Unknown GI Bill benefits
- MyCAA Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB)
Online College Resources
Popular Education Articles
Program Specific Education Information